This week I brushed up the current version of ThIATRO a little bit. I used the SketchUp plugin “Light-Up” to calculate the shadow map for the scenery. The whole thing looks much better now. In addition, I integrated the required scripts for the multiplayer functionality and tested the game using the Smartfox Server. Concerning the plot of the game, we got away from the idea to steal paintings. Instead the player will have to find artworks for curating his own personal museum. Details about the gameplay will follow within the next weeks. By now, I invite you to have a look at the prototype here… feedback is welcome!
Brushed up version of ThIATRO
Nov 12th, 10 / 0 Comments /
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.